Now more than ever, it's important to have a trusted mortgage advisor alongside you to navigate today's ever-changing market and help you mitigate higher interest rates. And, while rates have begun to fall, PMA has made it easier for you to buy a THP home by offering a lender credit to help you buy down and lower your interest rate even more!
Plus, our wide array of mortgage programs and relationships with the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) as well as local banks and credit unions allow us to offer niche products to find a solution to fit your individual needs. Best of all, these programs come with PMA’s in-house underwriting approvals, with appraisal reports completed by local appraisers, to make your homebuying process simple an worry-free from application to closing!
For more information on our financing options for specific THP Homes communities, visit the links below:
Why choose Jason DeLisi and PMA?
- Over 5 Years as a Preferred THP Homes Lender
- Over 20 Years of Experience as a Mortgage Advisor
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Rating*
- Named Multi-Year Five-Star Mortgage Professional by Philadelphia Magazine
- Local, independent lender headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA
- In-House Processing, Underwriting & Closing**
- More Programs Than the Big Banks Including PHFA/First-Time Buyer Programs, Buydown Options, VA, Rural Housing and more
- Great Rates & Low Fees
To discuss our rate buydown options, or any of our mortgage programs, contact Jason Delisi.
For more information about THP Homes, visit thp.homes or call 1.800.CALL.THP.
Vice President, Sales Operations Manager
Senior Mortgage Advisor
*Based on returned customer service surveys. **Excludes some State and Federal programs. Buyer must qualify. Subject to credit approval and individual program guidelines. Other programs available. Philadelphia Mortgage Advisors is a licensed mortgage lender by the PA Dept. of Banking and Securities, NJ Dept. of Banking & Insurance, the state of DE, the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, MD Mortgage Lender #23004 and VA State Corporation Commission #MC - 6797. NMLS #128570. PMA and THP Homes are not affiliated in any way.